Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When I was before 13



Photos above were my childhood life .
Ya,I was cute right..
Obviously is undeniable

Agree with me that,when we are growing up,
We are facing plenty of problems,
example like money,work,responsibilities,what we should do,what shouldn't .

We are now adult,we are just couldn't  escape from the reality ,
have to be responsible to other,and also for ourselves.

hahaha, frankly speaking, I don't even remember how did I come across my childhood routine.
I knew I used to play truant during my primary school,
Cheat teachers and bullied my friends.
Homework didn't submit in time,
Did not punctual to the class .

Think and think,i felt myself really like a Monkey that time.
Climb up the table then jump down,
So there were scars on my face,my leg,my hand ,any part of the body that can be hurt.

Physically injured was a "sap sap water" for me.
Cause people always say that, no scar isn't a real boy.
what the fuck !!

I still remember I never learn to scold rude word during my primary school.
Those cibai lan jiao ..bastard 
Haha,never!!!!


No comments: