Tuesday, December 8, 2009

There was once upon a time

Time flies,and I don't even remember how long for me to reach 21 yrs old.
So today I m gonna to recall back my memories and glad to share it with readers.
So,firstly I would like to explain that why I always be botak for my young ages.
The reason is just so simple as I was a good boy before,
Surely now also a good boy ,indeed,even though the hair grow longer.


The main reason for me to cut "army hair" was the rules of the school.
Was damn Fxxking strict,due to the jealousy of principal.
Opps,sorry for being rude ( as I said I'm a good boy,but good boy has the right to speak impolitely too )
Agree?



Was Gary and me ,a long lost friend since form 5 .
Really hate to take photo with fellas taller than me.
Sigh!!
Guys,did you ever hear "Dikir Barat" before?
Okay,I just assumed you all did heard it.
Short and simple,is sort of Malay tradition -Performance .

So here we represented 4 science 2 to perform it.
Time flies,"sekelip mata" ,5 years were over .
Guys become handsome,Gurls become gorgeous .
Notice me?wearing a red batik and red cloth.

Heng Wen,Wei Han ,and me.
So everyone was leaving .
Some at Uk and some at nowhere .
Like my friend Wei Han,he is a qualified Pilot right now.
Fly here fly there,
Recently just met him back,and he was telling us about his job.
Went to Beijing, went to Manila.
Sound greatly.Hopefully you are not kinda play boy and never consider "one night stand's vacation"

Basketball friends.
Basketball did be a part and parcel of my life before, but when growing up,I just realize that the height still remain unchanged. So a bit upset with it.
Hehe, to be honest,I was a runner for last time. But I wasn't a trainee.
I never represent my school for taking part in short run .
I won many times,and directly it builds a bad temper on myself,
I can't accept being defeated .



So I won with my effort . The medal was the evidence. However, right now,
I guess my temper is getting better and better,
Sport will no longer be my main interest.
Maybe it is changed because of somebody?
I also don't know.
haha .

So there was my life in my secondary life.
next post will be taking about my primary life.
Guess will be more funnier about that.

4 comments:

Bruce828 said...

Haha~ Intersting Life u had^^, looking forward to ur primary life o :)

leeeee said...

hahaha...
tell some happy story is better than spoilt the mood

Jasper T said...

Yo... lot of medals... Cool~~~ In uni get more certificate la... 1st class la dekan bla bla... haha...

leeeee said...

Cannot la..
hey,want get dekan is how much above?