Wednesday, January 7, 2009

happy birthday to boon wei aka tiger


8/1/09 was his 21 years old birthday. I mean today .
and just now (12.03 am) I'd received a msg from him .
the text he written
**************************************
* *
* "today is my birthday,congratulate me"*
* *
* *
* from : Boon Wei *
*************************************

Somehow,I just replied it
***************************
* *
* "Happy New Year to you " *
* *
***************************


Besides, I just wanted to say that my math lecturer cin cia pretty,"Miss Shakila".I can't stop staring on her during the classes.wuhu~

6 comments:

cr7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.shu said...

i deleted the comment above in case u dunno who i am..use other username to log in again.hehe..

in between,which part are u staring at huh?wakaka

leeeee said...

jie shu,I know is u la. haha

iVan Chong said...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stupid school comp tak boleh load chatboxes and music -_-

Makan said...

I thought your friend'd taught you

Unknown said...

tiger..u so damn yeng~~~